Sunday, November 27, 2011

Great day at Flare!

Greetings, Creeps!

I had a wonderful time at Flare yesterday. Special thanks to the Rubber City Rollergirls for pulling off a great event, and thank you to all who came out! I sold quite a few pieces at the show, but I still have plenty of good stuff left. For those who couldn't make it to the show, I'll be working hard on getting everything listed for sale online again in the next few days.

My next show will be at Oddmall, May 5, 2012. But please keep me in mind for any shows or events until then. I'd love to do a few over the winter!

And... For those of you in the Akron area, stay tuned. I'm also working on a couple big surprises for you :)

Flare booth pics:




2 comments:

  1. All of your work is amazing but when you see the ArachnoKids up close and personal they are even more creepy-adorable than in the photos! You are a very creative and talented artist and you will go creepy far!

    ReplyDelete