Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Welcome New Readers!

I'm so excited people are starting to join and have an interest in my creepy creations and demented drivel! Thank you so much!

If you're here for the first time, it's come to my attention that some people are having trouble finding where to join on their phone browsers. On the left side, under my picture there is a box marked "Followers". Click the blue link that says "Join This Site". This is different from clicking the subscribe link at the bottom of the page. Subscribing doesn't make you a member. I wish it wasn't so confusing, but it's not up to me.

You don't have to join, but only members can comment. To avoid any uh... unnecessary unpleasantness and/or spammy shit, comments will be approved before they go public. But feel free to be yourselves, I'm not trying to censor anyone!

Thanks again for stopping by.
Have a creeptacular day! (I really need to figure out how to add that word to my spell check...)

No comments:

Post a Comment